A recently published report by Fact.MR reveals that the global sports drink market is projected to grow at a modest CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period (2021-2031), surpassing US$ 25 Bn by 2031. Today’s sports drinks are more specialized than ever before with new formulations to meet the changing customer demands.
Historical data reveals that the market experienced an incline of 4% in term of value CAGR, from 2016 to 2020. As of 2021, value sales are anticipated to touch US$ 15.2 Bn. During the pandemic crisis, sales initially dipped, as closure of manufacturing facilities led to cessation of production operations. Eventually, as the incidence waned, the disequilibrium was restored. Furthermore, consumers began to indulge in physically demanding activities to boost their immunity.
Manufacturers are revamping sports drinks to meet sugar content, flavor, protein, and nutrition demand. Meanwhile, they are also focusing on using natural and organic ingredients in sports drinks. Sports drinks manufacturers are investing in research of ingredients that help the final formula to achieve its purpose of rehydration. Hence, new formulation methods in sports drinks are gaining traction globally.
For More Insights Into The Market, Request a Sample of this Report –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=254
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global market for sports drinks to expand nearly 1.7x until 2031
- North American sports drinks market projected to reach nearly US$ 9.7 Bn in value by 2031
- Asia to account for 55% of global demand for sports drinks from 2021-2031
- Isotonic sports drinks to surpass US$ 11.7 Bn in value by 2022, capturing 40% demand by 2031
- Recovery and during exercise drinks collectively account for over 3/4th revenue
- Modern trade is expected to be the largest, reaching a value of US$ 8.7 Bn by 2031
“Increased emphasis on boosting physical fitness amongst individuals is prompting a shift in dietary patterns globally, with preference for endurance and performance enhancements taking precedence and fueling consumption of sports drinks”, says the Fact.MR analyst.
Share Your Requirements & Get Customized Reports –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=254
|Market size value in 2021||USD 15.2 Billion|
|Market forecast value in 2031||USD 25.5 Billion|
|Growth Rate||5.3% CAGR from 2021 to 2031|
|Historical Data Available for||2016-2020|
|Market Analysis||Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units)|
|Key Regions Covered||North AmericaLatin AmericaEuropeEast AsiaSouth AsiaOceaniaMiddle East & Africa|
|Key Countries Covered||U.S.CanadaGermanyU.K.FranceSpainItalyNordicsChinaJapanIndiaThailandSingaporeMalaysiaAustraliaBrazilMexicoArgentinaNigeriaGCCIsraelSouth Africa|
|Key Market Segments Covered||Product TypeConsumption TypeDistribution ChannelRegion|
|Key Companies Profiled||The Coca-Cola CompanyAbbott NutritionMonster Beverage CorpSuntory Beverage & Food Ltd.Red Bull GmbHDr. Pepper Snapple Group Inc.GlaxoSmithKline Plc.GNC Holdings Inc.Pepsico Inc.PacificHealth Laboratories Inc.Nestlé S.A|
|Pricing||Available upon Request|
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts –https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=254
Report Benefits & Key Questions Answered
- Sports Drink Category and segment level analysis: Fact MR provides a detailed analysis of the factors influencing sales growth across key segments. It highlights key growth drivers and provides useful information for identifying sales prospects at the regional and local level.
- Sports Drink Historical volume analysis: The report provides a comparison of sports drink historical sales and projected sales performance for 2021-2031.
- Sports Drink Manufacturing trend analysis: The report offers a detailed analysis of manufacturing trends in the Sports Drink market. It carefully gauges the impact of changing healthcare needs of key demographics globally
- Sports Drink Consumption by demographics: The report investigates consumer behavior affecting Sports Drink demand outlook for the assessment period. Effect of their keenness for digital trends on Sports Drink market is carefully analyzed
- Post COVID consumer spending on Sports Drink: Healthcare industry has been largely influenced by COVID-19 pandemic. The Fact MR Market survey analyzed consumer spending post COVID-19. It assesses how current trends that will influence expenditure on healthcare services, thus affecting Sports Drink market growth.
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583
Corporate Headquarter: Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU),Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,Dubai, United Arab Emirates Email: email@example.com
Visit Our Website: https://www.factmr.com
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Boston New Times journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.